We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our website using tools such as Google Analytics. These tools record what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
Binky Events take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
- Hardware stored in secured data centres behind firewalls
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
- Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit our websites (directly or via our applications). We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time.
You will be able to use our websites and applications even if your browser is not set to accept cookies. However, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
If you contact us
When you contact us we will record specific personal information about you, such as your name and email address. We may also collect and store information about your use of our website to help improve our website in the future.
We may send you email newsletters. You have the ability to opt out of any future communications at any time. We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
Updates to this policy